Ground School Success Stories since 2007: Click here
Pass your FAA knowledge (computer) test in a single weekend. This 2-day, accelerated aviation seminar reviews all the FAA questions using advanced Power Point Presentations integrating photographs, animations, Google Earth images and the actual FAA test images for each question.
DATES for 2013:
See tabs for Private Pilot or Instrument Weekend Ground School for dates.
- TIME: Saturday 8am – 8pm, Sunday 8am – 6pm.
- PILOT SUPPLIES: 10% discount on a ground-school Saturday morning! Thank you KSTE!
- REGISTER THRU WEBSITE.
ONE: scroll down right column (see below) click REGISTER or make payment.
TWO: Scroll down to PRIVATE PILOT WEEKEND GROUND SCHOOL and click ADD TO CART
THREE: In SHOPPING CART, confirm information and click CHECKOUT (left corner under PRODUCT.)
– fill in the blanks then click PURCHASE
FOUR: If you want to use your own charge card: Click DON’T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? at the bottom left side of the page.
- HOTELS: www.airnav.com for a list of hotels near the airport.
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Your logbook for the appropriate ground school endorsements.
- Some customers bring their favorite bottled water and “finger foods” to last the weekend.
- There will be two breaks scheduled for lunch and supper.
- Dress in layers as the conference can be too cool or too warm.
- Bring a laptop (if you have one) for review during the evenings and to take the final “mock” test.
- LET US KNOW YOUR COMING: so the the coffee is hot, cookies are prepared and supplies are ordered.