Ground School Success Stories since 2007: Click here
Pass your FAA knowledge (computer) test in a single weekend. This 2-day, accelerated aviation seminar reviews all the FAA questions using advanced Power Point Presentations integrating photographs, animations, Google Earth images and the actual FAA test images for each question.
MAR 11-12, 2017: Private/Sport Pilot Weekend Ground School
- Saturday — 8:00am to 6pm.
- Sunday — 8:00am to 6pm
- Location: Stevens Point Municipal Airport (KSTE)
- TIME: Saturday 8am – 6pm, Sunday 8am – 6pm.
- PILOT SUPPLIES: 10% discount on supplies used for March 11-12 ground-school!
- REGISTER THRU WEBSITE.
ONE: scroll down right column (see below) click REGISTER or make payment.
TWO: Scroll down to PRIVATE PILOT WEEKEND GROUND SCHOOL and click ADD TO CART
THREE: In SHOPPING CART, confirm information and click CHECKOUT (left corner under PRODUCT.)
— fill in the blanks then click PURCHASE
FOUR: If you want to use your own charge card: Click PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD button at the bottom of the page.
- go to www.airnav.com for a listing of hotels located near the Stevens Point Municipal Airport (KSTE).
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Your logbook for the appropriate ground school endorsements.
- Some customers bring their favorite bottled water and “finger foods” to last the weekend.
- There will be two breaks scheduled for lunch and supper.
- Dress in layers as the conference can be too cool or too warm.
- Bring a laptop (if you have one) for review during the evenings and to take the final “mock” test.
- LET US KNOW YOUR COMING: send email with intentions: firstname.lastname@example.org . Register with http://FAASafety.gov to automatically get credit.
Wanda Zuege, ATP: Training private and instrument rated pilots since 2001. If you are looking for accelerated flight training in your plane, contact me for scheduling: Wanda Zuege, ATP . 715-252-3326 . email@example.com.