Accelerated Instrument Training Saves Time and Money!
HOTELS: Go to www.airnav.com/STE and scroll to bottom of webpage. You'll find a listing of hotels closest to the airport.
AIRLINE-STYLE TRAINING using FAA approved Advanced Aviation Training Devices (AATDs). Whether you’re working toward your Private Pilot certificate, Instrument or 6-month Instrument Currency; save time and money using AATDs (Advanced Aviation Training Device):
- The Elite Pro Sim can be configured for many popular single engine basic or complex aircraft and multi engine models.
FAA APPROVED LOGGING WITH BATDs (Basic Aviation Training Devices)
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATP
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)